Marlborough Boy's College are always pleased to welcome new families to our school community. We are committed to providing a high-quality education for our students and we emphasise the importance of achieving personal standards of excellence in academic, sporting, cultural and recreational activities. Each year we issue a Prospectus, which provides detail about the school and our beliefs, standards and vision. Please contact our office for more details.
- An enrolment form must be completed by the parent or guardian of each new student.
- Arrangements for enrolment of boys of Year 8 boys are made through local contributing schools during the third term of the year prior to admission
- Arrangements for enrolment of boys new to the area should be made through the front office where parents/caregivers can pick up an enrolment pack
- Parents or guardians of boys not attending contributing schools are asked to request an interview with the Deputy Principal in charge of Pastoral Support. When possible, enrolment should be completed well before admission is required
- Boys are admitted if they conform to such regulations and requirements as may be laid down from time to time by the Education Ministry, the Board of Trustees and the Principal
- Rules covering matters such as the wearing of correct uniform, attendance requirements, regulations and requirements for admission must be observed
Check out a general introduction to the school in Prospectus 2017. Specific details of your son's courses are found in either the Senior Curriculum or Junior Curriculum booklets below. Simply tap and download.